Good morning! I hope your part of the world is as sunny as ours is this weekend! I’ve been very busy recently, but I hope to get out and soak up some of this sun today, even if I’m doing working at moving stones. Perhaps we can estimate weights and numbers as we do it and call it math. Or learn about the types of rocks and where they may come from for geology and geography. There’s always a way to add some education to any project to make it more meaningful. And you’ll find easy ways to add culture into your day by joining the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
This month our co-hosts are:
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
All Done Monkey describes how beautifully world cultures can be woven into homeschool quite easily and with lots of fun!
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!