Summer is definitely in the air, and we’re trying to make the most of it while it’s here. The Emerald Isle isn’t known for hot, sunny weather, but we’ve had some lovely days recently, and we’re hoping they’ll continue on throughout the next couple of months. This summer the kids will be learning more about the Olympics in Brazil, they’ll go camping, and I’m sure at some point, they’ll be looking for something to keep them busy. Today I’m bringing you a collection of summer books to keep kids busy.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Summer books to keep kids busy
- What I Did on My Summer Vacation: Kids’ Favorite Funny Summer Vacation Poems (Giggle Poetry)
- The Night Before Summer Camp
- The Night Before Summer Vacation
- Olympic Sports For Kids : Amazing Sports for Children Of All Ages
- What Are the Summer Olympics?
- G is for Gold Medal: An Olympics Alphabet (Sports Alphabet)
- The Curious Kid’s Science Book: 100+ Creative Hands-On Activities for Ages 4-8
- Learn with Play: 150+ Activities for Year-round Fun & Learning
- 150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids: The Very Best and Easiest Playtime Activities from FunAtHomeWithKids.com!
- Summer Bucket List for Kids
- 101 Kids Activities That Are the Bestest, Funnest Ever!: The Entertainment Solution for Parents, Relatives & Babysitters!
- A Kid’s Summer EcoJournal: With Nature Activities for Exploring the Season
More summer books:
Here’s a popular post from Our Unschooling Journey Through Life about what is in their summer book bag!