Good morning! Today I’m sharing some awesome science experiment books for kids; some of which we’ve used ourselves. From astronomy to gastronomy, there are lots of fun ways to learn!
This post contains affiliate links.
12 Great Science Experiment Books For Kids
To make things even easier for you, I have provided Amazon links to these books for both my American and British readers (just click on the link and you’ll be automatically directed to your county’s Amazon store). Enjoy!
- Child’s Introduction to the Night Sky: The Story of the Stars, Planets, and Constellations–and How You Can Find Them in the Sky
- Janice VanCleave’s Astronomy for Every Kid: 101 Easy Experiments that Really Work
- The Everything Kids’ Astronomy Book: Blast into outer space with stellar facts, intergalactic trivia, and out-of-this-world puzzles
- Edible Science: Experiments You Can Eat
- Eat Your Science Homework: Recipes for Inquiring Minds (See our review of this book here)
- The Science Chef: 100 Fun Food Experiments and Recipes for Kids
- The World of the Microscope A Practical Introduction with Projects and Activities
- A World in a Drop of Water: Exploring with a Microscope
- Detective Science: 40 Crime-Solving, Case-Breaking, Crook-Catching Activities for Kids (we have this book and it’s lots of fun!)
- The Everything Kids’ Science Experiments Book: Boil Ice, Float Water, Measure Gravity-Challenge the World Around You!
- Kitchen Science Lab for Kids: 52 Family Friendly Experiments from Around the House
- The Curious Kid’s Science Book: 100+ Creative Hands-On Activities for Ages 4-8 (read our review of this book here)