Today the sun is shining, the kids are on their bikes, and folks are out about the town enjoying the weather and local events. It’s hard to believe that at this very moment people around the world are in dire need and that The Red Cross may be the ones to support them. Read on for more about my featured choice in this month’s blog hop.
Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
This month our co-hosts are:
- La Cité des Vents on Multicultural Kid Blogs
- Living Ideas
- La Cité des Vents
- Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
- Peakle Pie
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
Back in high school I was involved with the Red Cross Club and enjoyed learning more about it and the work they do around the world, as well as participating in unique fundraisers (have you ever stayed awake for an entire weekend?). It’s been around for over 150 years and still helps world citizens who need it from blood banks to disaster relief. I just couldn’t help but choose Red Cross: Switzerland’s Gift To The World as my feature this month.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
[inlinkz_linkup id=632881 mode=1]