The sun is shining and I’ve just finished re-finishing and painting a dresser, which is looking great with the light through the window. Phil’s doing some yard work and the kids are going from activity to activity today. The weather is meant to change, so I’m happy to see them enjoying the nice weather while it is here. Schools here are on vacation for 2 weeks; which is just the perfect amount of time to get to know a new city. Today I’m featuring one of my favourite Canadian places, Québec City.
Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favourite from last time:
Many years ago…way back in high school, I visited Québec City on a school trip over the Easter holidays. So it only seems fitting that 20-something years later that I should be drawn to the memories of my time in Québec and share what’s hopping there with you! Pragmatic Mom has gone on a family vacation to Québec City, so let’s travel along with them.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!