The 2018 Winter Olympics are now over, but the interest in the area of PyeongChang, South Korea is not. After seeing it on the TV for the past several weeks, children will be wanting to learn more about this area of the world, and what better way is there than with some fun and interesting facts?
Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
PyeongChang is my favorite from last time:
Last month’s linky had some great contributions, but this is the post about PyeongChang stood out for me.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!