It’s Wednesday again already! How is your week going so far? We’ve been quite productive and have taken on a couple of new homeschooling projects to keep the kids on their toes. Other activities are starting up, and I can see the next couple of months being a bit of a whirl wind! Within the next week I want to carve out some time with the children to make a couple of pumpkin recipes using a little pumpkin that I froze last autumn. The pumpkin muffins I made last year were so delicious, they’re just calling out to be baked and shared! With that said, this week I’m sharing some pumpkin books: kid books, stories, science, crafts, and yes – even some pumpkin recipe books!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Carve Out Some Time For These Pumpkin Books
- The Itsy Bitsy Pumpkin
- Pick a Perfect Pumpkin: Learning About Pumpkin Harvests
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (Peanuts)
- It’s a Fruit, It’s a Vegetable, It’s a Pumpkin (Rookie Read-About Science)
- Pumpkins (First Step Nonfiction: Plant Life Cycles)
- Plant Reproduction: How Do You Grow a Giant Pumpkin? (Show Me Science)
- Oh My, Pumpkin Pie! (Step into Reading, Step 2)
- Pumpkin Spice (The Friendship Garden)
- The Pumpkin Head Mystery (The Boxcar Children Mysteries #124)
- Pumpkin Love – Autumn Clean Eating Cookbook – 65 Clean, Simple, and Delicious Pumpkin Recipes!
- Pumpkin Cookbook: Pancakes, Pies, Pasta Fall Favorite Seasonal Recipes
- Can’t-Miss Pumpkin Desserts
- In a Pumpkin Shell: Over 20 Pumpkin Projects for Kids
- Country Living Pumpkin Chic: Decorating with Pumpkins & Gourds
- Pumpkin Decorations – Easy Crochet Pattern
More Fab Fall Books:
Right on topic for the season, here is a popular post was from Nourishing My Scholar with their favourite fall books.