This past week has been filled with lovely weather and wonderful times spent together as a family and now that I’ve refuelled from a busy month, I’m ready to get back into being creative using some of the things I’ve found around the house as I’ve been doing our spring cleaning. This month’s feature will fit the bill with an Oman map made from paint chips!
Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favourite from last time:
The post I have picked from the previous Creative Kids Culture Blog hop is this map of Oman made from paint chips. A Crafty Arab has a step-by-step tutorial to walk you through how to make your own Oman map, and I think it looks great! Imagine a wall of maps from the places you’ve travelled, that would be so unique and fun!
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!