Good morning world! It’s a beautiful morning here, and I hope it’s the same for you. The kids are outside with Phil and I have a cup of tea waiting for me. All that’s missing is a little background music..with so many choices, what will I choose to listen to today? What is your favourite music to listen to as you work?
Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
This month our co-hosts are:
Life with My Koreans on Multicultural Kid Blogs
Los Gringos Locos
Crafty Moms Share
Castle View Academy
Life with My Koreans
All Done Monkey
Crazy Little Family AdventureMama Expatriada
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
My children love music, so I just couldn’t resist featuring these fantastic ideas by From Africa To America guest posted on Multicultural Kid Blogs.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!