Notice: Undefined index: pagesize in /home/castlevi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 43
Notice: Undefined index: noentry in /home/castlevi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 48
Oh my, it’s time again for the CKCBH and I am able to sit back, relax and travel around the world from the comfort of a table by the window here at the library. I have one eye on the happenings of the village, and another further afield in far away places, dreaming of sights I’ve never seen myself. I’ve been here in this village on the Irish Sea for 10 years and 4 days now and there are still places I haven’t seen and things I haven’t done! One of the places I long to visit is Ecuador, which is my feature this month.
Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
- Castle View Academy on Multicultural Kid Blogs
- Living Ideas
- Peakle Pie
- A MultiAsian Family Life
- Discovering the World through My Son’s Eyes
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favourite from last month:
Many years ago I saw a show about the Galapagos islands and it’s been on my bucket list ever since. I even had brochures from the travel agent and was planning how I could work it into a trip to Australia and New Zealand. However, life changed and I didn’t make it down that direction. I’d still love to go sometime in the future, however! Thus is the reason I just had to choose 6 Magical Places to Visit With Kids in Ecuador as my feature this month.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!