Awards must be in the autumn air! After receiving and passing on 3 awards last week, Zucchini Summer Blog has given Crystal’s Tiny Treasures the Liebster Award. If you don’t read Zucchini Summer, I’m sure you’ll find something you like. She has a little of everything on her blog!
The rules are I have to answer her questions and then nominate a couple other bloggers for the award.
Now here are my Leibester Award questions from Zucchini Summer Blog:
- What is the most recent book you read? Mary Had A Sleepy Sheep and Pinteresting.
- If you had 3 dogs, what would you name them? I’m not so much of a dog person, but perhaps Mister, Miss, Chief (Mr. Mischief!)
- Most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you? Something happens on almost a daily basis to me, but here’s one from a few years back. Mom and Dad sent a birthday package to me and I opened it at work, only to have a pair of unmentionables fly across the desk. Working with an open floor plan, this was not what I needed my co-workers to see.
- If you had $1,000 that you had to spend RIGHT NOW on yourself (not your kids, family, friends, just YOU), what would you get? Camera gear, jewellery, or travel.
- If you had $1,000 that you had to give away within the next 24 hours…what would you do with it? I would give some to my nephew for University, and donate some to a charity close to our hearts.
Now here are the questions for MY nominees:
Finally, I’m giving an award to THESE bloggers:
Be sure not to miss a thing by signing up for our blog delivered direct to your email inbox, and/or follow via