Do you live near an ocean? Have you ever dipped a toe into the ocean? Oceans are huge and a lot about them remains unknown. What fascinating habitats they are. We’ll soon be travelling to the North West of Ireland for my children to see the Atlantic Ocean in person for the first time. They’ve been raised near the sea, but this will be a new experience for them with lots of beaches and no time limit spent out exploring. We’ll be taking a few books along with us so we can all learn about what lives beneath the rocks and waves, and learn about the stories of people who have set sail across the wide world by sea. Today’s post is learning about the Ocean Through Books.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Learning about the Ocean Through Books.
- Cornell’s Ocean Atlas: Pilot Charts for All Oceans of the World
- National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of the Ocean
- Let’s Explore… Ocean (Lonely Planet Kids)
- The Story of Titanic for Children: Astonishing Little-Known Facts and Details About the Most Famous Ship in the World
- A Night to Remember
- National Geographic Readers: Titanic