Notice: Undefined index: pagesize in /home/castlevi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 43
Notice: Undefined index: noentry in /home/castlevi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 48
Isn’t is wonderful to see children helping each other out of the kindness of their hearts? I love to see my children thinking of their sibling as well as others. Whether it’s offering the other the last apple, or helping a librarian move tables and chairs, a little kindness makes the world go round more smoothly. This week on What To Read Wednesday we’re featuring kindness books. And once you’ve had a look through this week’s selection, be sure to enter our competition at the bottom of this post!
This post contains affiliate links.
Each week a few of us put together a great selection of books on a given topic and bring them to you to help narrow down the choices for you.
To make things even easier for you, I have provided Amazon links to these books for both my American and British readers. Enjoy!
- The Golden Rule
- Pepe Builds a Nest (Stories for the Early Years)
- Kindness Counts: A Story for Teaching Random Acts of Kindness
- Harry The Happy Mouse: Teaching children to be kind to each other
- Strictly No Elephants
- Daily Kindness Journal: Be Kind with Joy
- Kindness: A Treasury of Buddhist Wisdom for Children and Parents
- You, Me and Empathy: Teaching children about empathy, feelings, kindness, compassion, tolerance and recognising bullying behaviours
- Pay It Forward: Young Readers Edition
- Amazing Adventures of a Nobody: A Life Changing Journey Across America Relying on the Kindness of Strangers
- The Promise of a Pencil: How an Ordinary Person Can Create Extraordinary Change
- Kindness Matters: Square Blank Journal : Hibiscus Cover
And now for the link up!
Our hosts will still share a themed selection of our favorite books each week.
If you’d like to join us as a co-host for What to Read Wednesday, please contact Anne.
This list has our book themes, but you don’t have to stick to that to link up–any family-friendly posts are welcome. So, come on! Join in the fun!
If you’d like to link back to What to Read Wednesday, here is a pretty button for you!
Simply copy and paste the code in the grey box below to add our button to your website. Thank you for sharing!
Most Clicked On Last Week:
What To Read Wednsday Giveaway!
We’re trying something new and exciting here on What to Read Wednesday…giveaways! Up first is this very unique A Pirate’s Guide t’ th’ Grammar of Story by Wondertale Press. Written from the perspective of Captain Yogger LeFossa, children from the age of 8 work through this book learning all about how to brainstorm, use descriptive language, and all of the elements needed to weave together great stories for creative writing. You can read my full review here.
This giveaway is open to residents of the USA. You can read my full disclosure here.
To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget just below. Good luck!