Isn’t is wonderful to see children helping each other out of the kindness of their hearts? I love to see my children thinking of their sibling as well as others. Whether it’s offering the other the last apple, or helping a librarian move tables and chairs, a little kindness makes the world go round more smoothly. This week on What To Read Wednesday we’re featuring kindness books.
This post contains affiliate links.
Each week a few of us put together a great selection of books on a given topic and bring them to you to help narrow down the choices for you.
To make things even easier for you, I have provided Amazon links to these books for both my American and British readers. Enjoy!
- The Golden Rule
- Pepe Builds a Nest (Stories for the Early Years)
- Kindness Counts: A Story for Teaching Random Acts of Kindness
- Harry The Happy Mouse: Teaching children to be kind to each other
- Strictly No Elephants
- Daily Kindness Journal: Be Kind with Joy
- Kindness: A Treasury of Buddhist Wisdom for Children and Parents
- You, Me and Empathy: Teaching children about empathy, feelings, kindness, compassion, tolerance and recognising bullying behaviours
- Pay It Forward: Young Readers Edition
- Amazing Adventures of a Nobody: A Life Changing Journey Across America Relying on the Kindness of Strangers
- The Promise of a Pencil: How an Ordinary Person Can Create Extraordinary Change
- Kindness Matters: Square Blank Journal : Hibiscus Cover
And now for the link up!
Our hosts will still share a themed selection of our favorite books each week.
If you’d like to join us as a co-host for What to Read Wednesday, please contact Anne.
This list has our book themes, but you don’t have to stick to that to link up–any family-friendly posts are welcome. So, come on! Join in the fun!
If you’d like to link back to What to Read Wednesday, here is a pretty button for you!
Simply copy and paste the code in the grey box below to add our button to your website. Thank you for sharing!