Oh my, time is passing by so quickly! Father’s Day is fast approaching and we’ve not an idea here what to do this year….thankfully, I have some great blogging friends who have fabulous ideas! I’ve rounded up some of them to share with you for inspiration. Which is your favourite kid-made Father’s Day idea? I know that both of my children would be pulled in by the force toward the light-up cards, and my husband would love to receive them….but I love all of these cute and heartfelt creations!
Kid-Made Father’s Day Cards
- Have some fun monkeying around with these adorable finger print cards by Crafty Morning.
- Left Brain Craft Brain has added a little science into their Father’s Day cards based on a Star Wars Theme.
- Kids Craft Room has made some cute monster hugs for Father’s Day.
Colourful Father’s Day Crafts
- Happy Hooligans shows you how to create a decorative tape-resist mug and bowl set.
- Rhythms of Play have decorated up a votive candle holder into a pretty present for fathers.
- Kids Craft Room has taken out the markers and imagination to create fun neckties.
Personalised Father’s Day Gifts
- Buggy and Buddy have upcycled a tin can and turned into a personalised pencil pot.
- Teach Me Mommy will teach you how to make a football handprint photo keepsake for the sporty dad.
- Dad won’t have to guess who loves him with this wise owl personalised card by I Heart Crafty Things.