Good day! It’s once again time for the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop! I do hope that you’ve been able to enjoy summer so far. I know that many part of of Canada and the USA are having trouble with smoke blowing down from northern forest fires, and there are many still living temporarily in my hometown of Regina who are anxiously waiting to hear if their homes are still standing. Over here in Northern Ireland it’s been cool with loads of rain. I wish that we could share some of our precipitation with those areas that could use it.
So I’ve been thinking about home, as well as Japan; the first overseas country that I lived in. My children soak up the Japanese culture and they love art, so this Japanese Print lesson is perfect for them!
Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
Los Gringos Locos on Multicultural Kid Blogs
La Cité des Vents
Crafty Moms Share
Castle View Academy
Los Gringos Locos
All Done Monkey
Crazy Little Family Adventure
Life with My Koreans
World Languages for Toddlers and Children
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
The Art Curator For Kids has a wonderfully fun art activity for kids to recreate Hokusai’s”The Big Wave” wood block print.
There are also free printables that you can download and use for this lesson….I’m going to be printing a copy of those out to use instead of trying to find some of my Hokusai print postcards in the attic.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!