I can’t believe my children are already counting down the days to Christmas! Okay…maybe I can. And the shops are decked with holiday music and they’re setting out the festive displays. Personally I find it a little early, but as a blogger, I appreciate being able to find some crafty items to prepare! These days most of my holiday books are purchased over the internet…so I thought that would be a good feature this week so you can get ordering!
Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
This month our co-hosts are:
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favourite from last time:
This month I’m featuring a collection of books from Crafty Moms Share that are adorable! There’s an alternate to elf on a shelf, a beautiful pop-up book, and more! Go check them out and add them to your Christmas gift-giving list.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!