Wow! What a day, the kids and I have been out for 10 hours into the city hanging out and then attending a two hour meeting. Homeschooling is a great experience – my children sat at the end of a conference table working on English assignments while I was in a meeting. Real life in action, and they made me proud. It’s little things like this that they wouldn’t otherwise have the opportunity to see. They could see that meetings aren’t frightening – unlike the awful crazy killer clowns that are popping up and causing schools to go on alert. Today I’m sharing some Halloween books – some scary and some cute…have a look around and let me know what gets your attention.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Halloween Books For All Ages
- It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown 50th Anniversary Edition
- Room on the Broom
- The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything
- The Night Before Halloween
- A Moonlight Book: Halloween Hide-and-Seek
- The Berenstain Bears Trick or Treat
- In a Dark, Dark Room and Other Scary Stories (I Can Read! Reading 2)
- At the Old Haunted House
- The Halloween Tree
- 50 Halloween Crafts for Little Kids
- Glitterville’s Handmade Halloween: A Glittered Guide for Whimsical Crafting!
- Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook
- Halloween Treats: Simply spooky recipes for ghoulish sweet treats
- Matthew Mead’s Halloween Spooktacular
- 25 Best Halloween Recipes
- Halloween Doodles: Spooky Designs to Complete and Create
- Color With Me! Grandma & Me Coloring Book: Halloween
- Pumpkin Coloring Book – Halloween vol 1: Adult Coloring Book
…31 Games a 3-yr-old can play by Syncopated Mama.