Travel, I’ve always loved it; exploring new places abroad, or just trying out a new playground with the kids closer to home, there’s a lot to be learned. Last week the kids and I had a meeting in a small town we’ve never been before. We arrived a little earlier by train so we could wander around. We could see across the lough and gain a new perspective. We were right under the flight path of landing planes and it was a great place to plane-spot. As the planes passed by overhead with their landing gear down, we wondered where it had come from? What did the passengers see during their last trip? Where would they go on their next? What would the world look like if brave, curious and adventurous souls hadn’t wanted to explore beyond their known? Certainly it would be a lot different than it is now…and I wouldn’t have the children I have if I hadn’t travelled over here. Global travel for kids opens up the world when it’s possible to do.
Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Culture and Global Travel For Kids:
My favourite post linked up last month was this informative post by The Educational Tourist: Teach Culture to Kids with Global Travel. They list 5 benefits of teaching culture to children, and that’s before even packing your bags. Hop over and have a read, then link up your own posts about culture below.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!