What would the world be without numbers? Unorganised, certainly! And not as fun; just think of all the games that use numbers! For a ‘logical’ thinker like me, I need numbers in my life, and I believe they’re an important part of everyday life that’s often overlooked outside of toddlerhood and math class. Today I’m sharing a selection of fun number books for kids to enjoy.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Fun Number Books For Kids
Learning numbers is important for toddlers and preschoolers:
- My Book Of Numbers 1-30 (Kumon Workbooks)
- Curious George Learns to Count from 1 to 100 Big Book
- Montessori: Number Work
Money is so important, and kids love to learn how to use it!
- My First Book of Money: Counting Coins
- One Cent, Two Cents, Old Cent, New Cent: All About Money (Cat in the Hat’s Learning Library)
- The Coin Counting Book
Let kids have a little fun reading:
And let’s not forget about having fun with numbers!
- Color By Number for Kids: Color By Number 1st Grade
- I Spy Numbers
- Mind Hurdles: Mystery Number (Cool Math Games For Mathematically Gifted Kids)