Welcome to another monthly issue of the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop! On Friday my children were watching a BBC program that showed some houses with steeply pitched roofs that helped to keep the rain and the snow off of the buildings. Another country that also is known for such roofs is Norway, and I’m sure you can imagine the amount of snow this country would accumulate over the winter months with a good portion of the country being within the Arctic Circle. During my trip there in 2000 I was in awe of the beauty of this traditional style of architecture, as well as many of the other cultural aspects of this beautiful country. It isn’t all about Vikings, but art, nature, and friends. Today I’m featuring 10 fun facts about Norway!
Scroll down to find out more about this culture and how you can get involved in the link up.
Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
- Discovering the World through My Son’s Eyes on Multicultural Kid Blogs
- Bringing Up the Parks
- Witty Hoots
- Biracial Bookworms
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate! Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below: