Good morning! It’s a crisp one here and definitely feels like the fall has come to pay a visit. Our little sakura tree out front began to change colour about two weeks ago, and I’m starting to see more leaves on the lawn each day now. I think I’ll soon be putting my new rake to use! The wind is picking up and the sky has turned gray; it’s time to sort through the kids’ clothing and box up their shorts and bring out some cozy sweaters.
Along with the darker days and cozy clothes, it’s a good time to stay in and curl up with a good book. Why not select some fall books for the family and have a reading (or colouring) session. Put on a cup of tea and really enjoy the afternoon. Here are some book choices I’ve rounded up for you this week
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
- Pick a Perfect Pumpkin: Learning About Pumpkin Harvests
- How Big Could Your Pumpkin Grow?
- Exploring Autumn: A Season of Science Activities, Puzzlers, and Games
- Autumn in a Jiffy Cookbook: All Your Favorite Flavors of Fall in Over 200 Fast-Fix, Family-Friendly Recipes
- Autumn Nature Activities for Children (Nature Activites for Children)
- Autumn (Nature Projects for Every Season)
- Autumn Splendor Adult Coloring Book With Bonus Relaxation Music CD Included: Color With Music
- Autumn Garden: Colouring Book
- Autumn Coloring Book
Have a Great Home Ed Year:
How is your homeschooling year going so far? Here are 7 Simple Principles for an Amazing Homeschool Year by Homeschool Your Boys.