I’m feeling a little like a dragon today, my claws are out, my feathers are ruffled, and I’m quite sure I even have the fiery dragon breath after our spicy meal! I’m half way between Monday and Friday the 13th, and it’s not a nice combination. It seems the harder I work and try to get ahead I end up further behind – how is this even possible? There’s so much I want to share with you; what we’ve been doing, things we’ve been trying…we’ll get there; one thing at a time. Fortunately I have the best kids ever who always know just the right moment to give me a hug…or send me a postcard through the mail! Today’s topic is all about dragons; from bearded dragon pets, fun stories, learning Chinese characters, and how to draw dragons….read on for all of the links. And if you have a solution to those dragon days, please let me know in the comments!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Dragon Books For Kids
- Day Of The Dragon-King (Magic Tree House 14, paper) (UK link)
- The New Kid at School (Dragon Slayers’ Academy, No. 1) (UK link)
- Drago the Dragon (Bedtime Stories For Kids Ages 4-8) (UK link)
- I Want A Bearded Dragon: Best Pets For Kids Book 2 (UK link)
- Drawing Dragons: Learn How to Create Fantastic Fire-Breathing Dragons (UK link)
- Dragon Coloring Book for Kids (UK link)
- Dragon Adventure: A Kaleidoscopia Coloring Book (UK link)
- Japanese Dragons Coloring Book For Adults & Kids (Super Fun Coloring Books For Kids) (UK link)
- The LEGO Adventure Book, Vol. 2: Spaceships, Pirates, Dragons & More! (UK link)
- Dragon Dance: A Chinese New Year Lift-the-Flap Book (Lift-the-Flap, Puffin) (UK link)
- The Pet Dragon: A Story about Adventure, Friendship, and Chinese Characters (UK link)
- Sir Cumference and the Dragon of Pi (A Math Adventure) (UK link)
Gypsy Road has a great concept going with their Friday Boxes to create joy and remember the good things in life.