Hello once again from Northern Ireland! This week we’ve had just about every season, the weather’s been so changeable, but as I sit in the library and type, it’s so sunny I may have to pack up shortly and take advantage of the weather while it lasts. There are potatoes and flowers waiting to be planted with the kids. Have you started to do any gardening yet?
Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
- A MultiAsian Family Life on Multicultural Kid Blogs
- Peakle Pie
- Living Ideas
- A MultiAsian Family Life
- Crafty Moms Share
- Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
This last month our family has been armchair travelling around the world when the weather hasn’t been favourable. We’re looking forward to better summer weather, and to get us in the hot-weather-mood, these gorgeous DIY Batik Indonesian fans from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas just shout out hot weather, beauty, and culture!
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
[inlinkz_linkup id=625085 mode=1]