Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, and Joyeux Noél! Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
Crystal’s Tiny Treasures
Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
All Done Monkey
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favourite from last time:
Planet Smarty Pants shares her memories of Christmas in the Soviet Republic as a child. Recently she’s been sharing stories with her family and they painted these Russian Matryoshkas and used them as a gift for her parents. I really love that idea!
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!