Homeschooling is the most amazing thing…but of course, like everything worthwhile in life, it can also be very tough at times. It’s a lot of responsibility and sometimes can be very stressful. But most of the time it’s a wonderful way of life. There’s always something new to learn about it, ideas to gather, theories to read up on, and fun to be had. When I first started homeschooling I did more reading about it than I do now (of course, my children were only 3 & 1 then and I had more time), but it’s still nice to sit and read a little and gather information about how others approach homeschooling to see if I can gather any little tidbits to add to my methods. Today’s selection is books for successful homeschoooling. I hope that you can find something that will be valuable to you. And please leave your own favourite resources in the comments below so we can all be successful!
This post may contain affiliate links through which I may receive a small commission.
Books For Successful Homeschooling
Each week a few of us put together a great selection of books on a given topic and bring them to you to help narrow down the choices for you.
To make things even easier for you, I have provided Amazon links to these books. Enjoy!
- The Ultimate Book of Homeschooling Ideas: 500+ Fun and Creative Learning Activities for Kids Ages 3-12
- Free to Learn: Five Ideas for a Joyful Unschooling Life
- Creative Home Schooling: A Resource Guide for Smart Families
- Home Learning Year by Year: How to Design a Homeschool Curriculum from Preschool Through High School
- The Homeschooling Handbook: How to Make Homeschooling Simple, Affordable, Fun, and Effective
- Homeschooling and Loving It!: Create Your Best Homeschooling Year Ever