Babies. They’re so cuddly and cute (when they aren’t smelly). Nature makes them this way to help them survive. From your first baby pet, to your own babies, to helping children learn where they come from, there’s a lot to know about babies. This post is timely, as a work colleague from Belfast has just had her first baby this week. With this in mind, I’ll leave you with this wide selection of books about babies.
This post contains affiliate links.
Books About Babies
I have provided links to these books for both my American and British readers. Enjoy!
- Baby Animals Of The World (UK link here)
- Indestructibles: Baby Animals (UK link here)
- Noisy Baby Animals (My First) (UK link here)
- Where Do Babies Come From? (UK link here)
- Where Do Babies Come From?: For Girls Ages 6-8 (UK link here)
- Where Do Babies Come From?: For Boys Ages 7-9 and Parents (UK link here)
Here’s a popular Easter post:
My favourite go-to site for elementary resources; it’s Bunny Trouble Free Work Pages at The Wise Owl Factory.