Welcome to our What To Read Wednesday link up! It’s hard to believe it’s that time already. We homeschool year-round, but I still think of the fall as a fresh new start and a good time to reorganise and reflect on what’s been going well and what needs to be changed. Today I’m sharing with you some back to school books that I think look quite interesting and as usual I’ve tried to find some for several age groups, as well as for those who don’t like school, something for homeschoolers, and even some doodle books for the days you or your students just want to zone out. What does back to school mean to you? Do you have any book suggestions you’d like to share with us? Let’s chat in the comments at the end of this post.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Back To School Books
- The Berenstain Bears Go To School (Deluxe Edition)
- First Day Jitters
- Curious George’s First Day of School
- The First Day of Homeschool
- Back to School Survival Manual: A Girlfriend’s Guide to an Organized and Successful Homeschool Year
- Homeschool Enrichment: Bring Back The Fun!: Ways to Reinvent Your Homeschool and Improve Your Results
- Back To School With Healthy Food: Menu Planning and Recipes
- Easy Recipes for Back to School: A short collection of recipes from the cookbook Wholesome: Feed Your Family For Less
- Daddy’s Back-to-School Shopping Adventure