I don’t know where the summer has gone, it’s almost away in a flash! We’ve been busy this year with our first big camping trip, biodiversity summer school, and of course lots of great reviews have kept us on our toes. Now I’m starting to think about how I can plan out our next couple of months (sure, I’d settle for a couple of weeks), and I’m going to get back into menu planning again, including after school snacks.
Things always are much easier when we all know what’s coming up. And of course, part of that means our menu has to include healthy snacks for the kids as well as the parents. Growing bellies get hungry here in the morning, and I need something to get me through the mid-afternoon slump. But we’re getting bored of the same old usual ideas. We need something different to add to our repertoire.
I blog to share our family and homeschooling experiences. I love to share what we’ve been up to. If you enjoy free printables, recipes, frugal ideas for families, homeschooling curriculum reviews and resources, as well as giveaways, sign up and have Castle View Academy delivered right to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
Healthy After School Snacks For Busy Kids
I’ve asked around, and hunted high and low, and found these great healthy after school snacks for busy kids. I figured if I need a change, you might like one, too. So bookmark this page and return to it when you need some inspiration to bring a healthy snack to the table that everyone will love.
- 100 Gluten Free Snack Ideas by The Chaos and The Clutter
- 10 Days of After School Snacks (no repeats) by inner child fun
- Apple Cookies – An Easy After School Snack by Kids Activities Blog
- Rainbow Trail Mix by Lemon Lime Adventures
- Lunch Box and Snack Ideas for Kids by The Chaos and The Clutter
- Apple Peanut Butter Salad by Mama.Papa.Bubba Blog
- Homemade Energy Balls by Real Life At Home
- Healthy Snack Recipes by The Natural Homeschool
- Applesauce Toppings Bar by JDaniel4’s Mom
- 25 Best After School Snacks by Your Modern Family
- Healthy Fall Snack Idea by Mom Explores
- 8 Healthy after school snacks by Your Modern Family
- 15 Super-fun After School Snacks by Pint-sized treasures
- Easy Fruit Salad by Sugar Aunts
- Frozen Fruit Kabobs Snack by Sugar Aunts
- Simple Breakfast Parfaits for Kids by Lemon Lime Adventures
- Delicious and Healthy Rainbow Parfait by Lemon Lime Adventures
- “Finding Dory” Inspired Lunch by Wondermom Wannabe
- Simple and Healthy Star Wars Trail Mix by Lemon Lime Adventures
- Honey Roasted Nuts Popcorn Snack Recipe by Sugar Aunts
- Frozen Yoghurt After School Snack by Emma Owl
- Cheese Snack Cracker Recipe by Buggy and Buddy
- Mini egg and bacon quiche by Danya Banya
- Best Family Recipes by The Natural Homeschool
- 28 Fun, Unique and Healthy After School Snacks by Spaceships and Laser Beams
More Awesome Fall Activities!
For even more fun and interesting fall activities, check out these posts by our Kid Blogger Network sponsors. You won’t find yourself short of ideas this fall!