Notice: Undefined index: pagesize in /home/castlevi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 43
Notice: Undefined index: noentry in /home/castlevi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 48
It’s a beautiful, sunny day here in Northern Ireland, and it was nice to get out for a walk down to our nearest library. Such a change from the weather on Friday which was absolutely miserable! My children are working on math and history, and thinking about what they would like to bake for Valentine’s Day – maybe our Cinnamon Shortbread cookies? Or maybe they’ll find something new to try in one of the great books here. After all, what better place to find books than at the library? And if you’re like us, you’ll also have a home library you like to expand for the children. This week I’m bringing you a collection of Valentine’s Day books for kids to add a little love to your bookcase.
This post contains affiliate links.
Valentine’s Day Books For Kids
I have provided links to these books for both my American and British readers. Enjoy!
- Valentine’s Ideas For Kids’ Lunches (UK link here)
- Valentine’s Day Bento Boxes For Kids (UK link here)
- Valentine’s Day Sweets and Treats (UK link here)
- The Berenstain Bears’ Funny Valentine (UK link here)
- Valentine’s Day Activity Book for Kids: Mazes, Coloring and Puzzles for Kids 4 – 8 (UK link)
- Everybody Loves Valentines (UK link here)
- What Does Love Mean?: Children’s Version (UK link here)
- Love from The Very Hungry Caterpillar (UK link here)
- Love Is (UK link is here)
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse! (UK link here)
- Pete the Cat: Valentine’s Day Is Cool (UK link here)
- Guess How Much I Love You (UK link is here)
- Color With Me! Grandma & Me: Cupid’s Valentine Coloring Book (UK link here)
- A Crankenstein Valentine (UK link here)
- Straight from the Heart: A Make-Your-Own Valentine Card Kit (UK link here)
The most popular post from last week was:
And now for the link up!
Our hosts will still share a themed selection of our favorite books each week.
If you’d like to join us as a co-host for What to Read Wednesday, please contact Anne.
This list has our book themes, but you don’t have to stick to that to link up–any family-friendly posts are welcome. So, come on! Join in the fun!
If you’d like to link back to What to Read Wednesday, here is a pretty button for you!