Kids love Autumn & Halloween, and parents and teachers love when children learn with enthusiasm. This is why I’ve created fun spider-themed file folder math games! Welcome to our first (and not the last) subscriber FREEBIE!
I’ve had a lot of fun creating this project, and my children have been enjoying it. I really hope that your children will have fun learning with it, too!
This 18-page file folder games pack includes the following:
- simple math addition up to 12
- simple math subtraction from 12 down to 1
- math subtraction from 20 (with the answer between 1-12)
- beginners multiplication (answers from 1-12)
- pockets to hold the game pieces
- counters for children who need manipulatives
The four sets of equations are colour-coordinated to make tidying up easier.
All you need is a file folder (or an A3 sheet of cardstock is what I used here in the UK), scissors and glue and you’re set to go once you’ve printed off the pieces.
1) Cut out and glue the spider web numbers onto the inside left of the file folder and the pockets onto the other side.
2) Cut out the spiders and let the children have fun adding, subtracting, and learning to multiply.
3) If you’d like your spider math file folder game to be extra durable, laminate the file folder after the webs have been glued in, but before attaching the pockets. The rest of the pieces can also be laminated so they’ll stand up better to little hands and lots of use.
To get your FREE PDF to download, simply sign up for our emails using the handy form just below. Don’t forget to confirm by clicking the link in the email that Mad Mimi will send out to you.
At the bottom of our next email to your inbox you’ll find the special link that will take you to the download page. Happy Halloween!
I’d love to hear what your children have thought about it, how it works for you, and if there are any changes or improvements that could be made.