Good morning or afternoon, or evening, depending on where you are in the world as I sit typing this as my children craft origami Christmas cards before their lunch. After a little bit of a break, I’m getting back in the game with What To Read Wednesday! Life has been so hectic, and it will continue to be until the New Year, but I’m starting to pick things up again and build momentum with the thoughts that a new year will bring new ideas and renewed vigour! How are you handling the end of the year preparations/wind-down? Will you be doing more relaxing, or working to tie up loose ends? This week we’re featuring mice on WTRW and I am both taken by how cute the crafty ones are while at the same time repulsed by the real ones! How do you feel about mice?
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Mice Books For Kids
- Missile Mouse: Book 1
- The Ralph Mouse Collection (The Mouse and the Motorcycle / Runaway Ralph / Ralph S. Mouse)
- Word of Mouse
- This Is Mouse – An Adventure in Sewing: Make Mouse & Friends • Travel with Them from Africa to Outer Space
- How to Sew Little Felt Animals
- Disney Minnie Mouse Crafts (Disney Craft)
- Fantastic Facts About Mice: Illustrated Fun Learning For Kids
- Mice (Barron’s Complete Pet Owner’s Manuals)
- Mouse – A Taxidermy Workshop Manual
Our hosts will still share a themed selection of our favorite books each week. This list has our book themes, but you don’t have to stick to that to link up–any family-friendly posts are welcome. So, come on! Join in the fun!
If you’d like to join us as a co-host for What to Read Wednesday, please contact Anne
If you’d like to link back to What to Read Wednesday, here is a pretty button for you!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
The most popular post from last week was:
The most-clicked-on link last week was Art Projects #59-64; Making Christmas Gifts by Our Unschooling Journey:
And now for the link up!