The Multicultural Kid Blogs features a different country around the world each month and several bloggers write up posts about the featured country. Last month the feature is on Iraq; a place we often only know about through negative news reports. I grew up with news reports about Northern Ireland and the ‘Troubles’ but now I have lived here myself for 12 years and although there are still car-bombs and paramilitary shootings, I also know there is a lot of beauty in the land and in the people. Let’s get over our fear of foreign countries and focus on what they have to offer the world!
Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
This month our co-hosts are:
- Creative World of Varya on Multicultural Kid Blogs
- Living Ideas
- Peakle Pie
- La Cité des Vents
- A MultiAsian Family Life
- Discovering the World through My Son’s Eyes
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Mesopotamia: Ancient Iraq is my favorite from last month:
I’ve been following Crafty Moms Share for years now, and I always love to read about the place around the world she shares with her daughter, the books, recipes, and activities they do together to learn about the world. I’m sure you’ll learn something interesting about Ancient Iraq in this post, such as wheat the Greek meaning of Mesopotamia is – go have a read!
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!