Babies. They’re so cuddly and cute (when they aren’t smelly). Nature makes them this way to help them survive. From your first baby pet, to your own babies, to helping children learn where they come from, there’s a lot to know about babies. This post is timely, as a work colleague from Belfast has just had her first baby this week. With this in mind, I’ll leave you with this wide selection of books about babies.
This post contains affiliate links.
Books About Babies
- Baby Animals Of The World (UK link here)
- Indestructibles: Baby Animals (UK link here)
- Noisy Baby Animals (My First) (UK link here)
- Where Do Babies Come From? (UK link here)
- Where Do Babies Come From?: For Girls Ages 6-8 (UK link here)
- Where Do Babies Come From?: For Boys Ages 7-9 and Parents (UK link here)
The most popular post from last week was:
And now for the link up!
Our hosts will still share a themed selection of our favorite books each week.
If you’d like to join us as a co-host for What to Read Wednesday, please contact Anne.
This list has our book themes, but you don’t have to stick to that to link up–any family-friendly posts are welcome. So, come on! Join in the fun!
If you’d like to link back to What to Read Wednesday, here is a pretty button for you!