Notice: Undefined index: pagesize in /home/castlevi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 43
Notice: Undefined index: noentry in /home/castlevi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 48
Happy New Year! I hope you are doing well. I’m a little behind today while trying to pack away the Christmas decorations and doing some spring cleaning. It’s unusually warm and sunny here for January and has me wanting to freshen up the house and shake loose the cobwebs. Homeschool classes were cancelled today as I had every surface buried under various items that need to be sorted through. So the children helped with the laundry and started making thank you cards. Kallista’s first one was for her big brother! Of course we had some music playing in the background while we worked. My children love classical music (have you seen our reviews about Maestro Classics here and here?), and I’m sure they’d love some of these books about music to be delivered by the postman!
Children’s Books About Music
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
- Beethoven for Kids: His Life and Music with 21 Activities (For the UK link click here)
- Meet the Great Composers, Bk 1: Book & CD (For the UK link click here)
- Verdi for Kids: His Life and Music with 21 Activities (For the UK link click here)
- Music for Kids: When to Start Piano Lessons (For the UK link click here)
- Kids, Music ‘n’ Autism: Bringing out the Music in Your Child (For the UK link click here)
- Music for Special Kids: Musical Activities, Songs, Instruments and Resources (For the UK link click here)
- Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb (Bright & Early Board Books) (For the UK link click here)
- Story of the Orchestra : Listen While You Learn About the Instruments, the Music and the Composers Who Wrote the Music! (For the UK link click here)
- Children’s book: Practice Makes Perfect: Illustrated Picture Book for ages 6-8, Teaches kids the value of practicing in rhymes and a humorous way (For the UK link click here)
- Song Writing Journals For Kids: Colorful Lined/Ruled Paper And Staff, Manuscript Paper For Notes, Lyrics And Music. For Musicians, Students, Songwriting. Book Notebook Journal 100 Pages 8.5×11 (For the UK link click here)
- Coloring Book For Teens: Anti-Stress Designs Vol 2 (For the UK link click here)
Children’s Books About Music
Our hosts will still share a themed selection of our favorite books each week. This list has our book themes, but you don’t have to stick to that to link up–any family-friendly posts are welcome. So, come on! Join in the fun!
If you’d like to join us as a co-host for What to Read Wednesday, please contact Anne
If you’d like to link back to What to Read Wednesday, here is a pretty button for you!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML