Notice: Undefined index: pagesize in /home/castlevi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 43
Notice: Undefined index: noentry in /home/castlevi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inlinkz-scripter/InLinkz_scripter.php on line 48
Good morning! It’s an early one for us today, but we have a big day planned…including sending a couple of postcards around the world. I’ve recently had a box of photo albums down from the attic, and the kids liked looking through some of the photographs I had from France. And coincidentally enough, as I sit here in the kitchen while half the house sleeps, the children are listening to a French CD. It looks like all roads are pointing to France! So lets have a look at some books about France and immerse the kids in French culture, French food, French stories and language.
This post contains affiliate links.
Books About France
Please have a look through the stacks this week and enjoy the books on France that we’ve chosen for you this week. If you’re interested in any of them, the bullet points below each set of titles are handy Amazon links for your convenience. The book title goes to Amazon.com and the link in brackets go to Amazon.co.uk. Enjoy!
- Kids’ Travel Guide – Paris: The fun way to discover Paris-especially for kids (UK link here)
- France ABCs: A Book About the People and Places of France (UK link here)
- Samuel de Champlain (Kids Can Read) (UK link here)
- 10 Bed-Time Stories in French and English with audio.: French for Kids – Learn French with Parallel English Text (UK link here)
- Children’s French Book: My Daddy is the Best. Mon papa est le meilleur: Children’s Picture Book English-French (Bilingual Edition) (UK link here)
- The Cat in the Hat in English and French (Le Chat Au Chapeau) (UK link here)
- Let’s Cook French, A Family Cookbook: Cuisinons Francais, Un livre pour toute la famille (UK link here)
- A French Cookbook for Kids (Cooking Around the World) (UK link here)
- Big Meals For Little Hands: Easy French Cuisine for Kids (UK link here)
- Getting Started in French for Kids | A Children’s Learn French Books (UK link here)
- The Everything Kids’ Learning French Book: Fun exercises to help you learn francais (UK link here)
- Cool Kids Speak French: Enjoyable worksheets, wordsearches and colouring pages in French for children of all ages (UK link here)
The most popular post from last week was:
And now for the link up!
Our hosts will still share a themed selection of our favorite books each week.
If you’d like to join us as a co-host for What to Read Wednesday, please contact Anne.
This list has our book themes, but you don’t have to stick to that to link up–any family-friendly posts are welcome. So, come on! Join in the fun!
If you’d like to link back to What to Read Wednesday, here is a pretty button for you!